Shall I use the casino Welcome bonus?
Whether you're new to online gambling or a mature veteran, casino welcome bonuses are an excellent way to familiarize yourself with a new casino's brand.
Furthermore, building a bankroll takes time and effort; thus, a generous welcome bonus or welcome gift can be beneficial. These bonuses may double, triple, or even quadruple the amount of your initial deposit, depending on the casino.
Taking advantage of the welcome bonus can increase your chances of winning.
Popular types of Welcome bonuses.
As a way of saying "thank you," most casinos provide welcome bonuses to new players. There's more to come than just a bonus for making your initial deposit. Best online casinos provide a wide variety of incentives to expand your playing balance and keep you coming back.
Let’s review the ones that are most popular among players:
• Free spins – The most popular welcome bonus prize is a number of free spins. After using the free spins, the player receives a bonus that must be wagered before it can be withdrawn. In some cases, winnings from free spins are being credited straight to the players real money balance. It's important to keep in mind the difference between free spins received without a deposit and free spins granted with a deposit. No-deposit free spins usually come with a higher wagering requirement and lower withdrawal limit.
• Deposit bonuses – Monetary incentives given to online casino players when they deposit money into their accounts. With this option, you can expect a bonus between 50% and 500%. Quite often the percentage depends on the deposit amount and gives you a choice. (For example, 500% up to $50; 200% up to $200; 50% up to $1000. All within the same campaign). 100% bonuses are being called Match bonuses as you are being rewarded with a bonus that matches your initial deposit dollar to dollar. A deposit bonus of "up to $300" means that if you deposit $400, your bonus will only be matched up to $300, giving you a total balance of $700 in your account.
• No-deposit bonuses – These ones are completely free. You do not need to top up your account in order to get a no-deposit bonus, but they also come with more strict limitations. To attract new players, online casinos are offering them no-deposit free spins or bonus money which are very popular among new players.
However, when playing with so-called “Freebies”, get ready for higher wagering requirements (99x in most cases), lower withdrawal limits, and the fact that you may need to make a deposit in order to withdraw the winnings from bonuses of this type.
It's a common practice for online casinos to combine all these welcome bonus types in packages. On our site, you may find mind-blowing offers like: Match bonus up to $300 + 100 free spins + 50 no-deposit free spins straight after signing up!
How to find the best Welcome bonuses?
Today all casinos compete for players attention and tend to offer higher and higher bonuses. However, you should understand that in the offices there are working marketing and finance experts whose goal is to increase revenues.
Players, though, should be aware of what they agree to, even if it appears to be glitter and glitz wrapped on casino promotional pages.
Here are some tips for choosing the right offer:
• Casino Welcome bonus comparison – Take your time to check offers from different operators so you will always be aware of the market situation and won’t get misguided. Bonus percentages, key terms, and maximum amounts, everything should be taken into consideration!
• Bonus Terms&Conditions – Very important part when choosing where to deposit your money.
We strongly recommend inspecting all the bonus terms before starting to play with real funds.
Wagering requirement of the bonus defines the number of times you must wager your bonus (or bonus+deposit). In case you have claimed a bonus of $30 with a deposit of $30 and the wagering requirement (total bet amount) on it is 30 x (deposit + bonus), you will have to wager a total of (30+30)x30 = $1800.
Expiry date. When playing with bonus funds you have a limited period of time to complete the wagering requirement. In case wagering is not completed when the offer expires, all bonus balance is being forfeited, therefore, make sure that you will have enough time to meet the requirements.
Another important point is betting and winning caps. Casinos, sometimes because of strict regulations, are setting the maximum allowed bet amount which never should be exceeded, otherwise, winnings from bonus might be forfeited. Make sure to check if the bonus offer has a winning limitation on it. At some point, there is no more sense in taking risks, because you won’t be able to withdraw the money that exceeds the limit, in this situation the wisest choice will be proceeding to cash out.
Game restrictions. Bonus balance might be only available in particular games chosen by the casino. If you plan to play any of your favorite games or game providers with a bonus, make sure to read the promotion terms or ask casino support.
Country restrictions. Some offers may be available only for a limited country list.
• Withdrawal process. Before depositing your money to the casino, make sure that you will be able to get it back. Check the payment methods in the banking section, read the KYC verification process, and prepare all the necessary documents.
You only have to choose now
We try to provide the necessary information about every promotion listed on this site, including key terms&conditions and the latest updates. But still, make sure to explore casino terms once you decide where to play, and read all the fine print!