How to claim a 100% bonus?
The opportunity to collect bonuses is as exciting as the games themselves, it's why so many people go to online gambling websites. Most online casinos are willing to go the extra mile to reward new and recurring customers. So here are the instructions for receiving a casino bonus for those who aren't familiar with the process:
• Choose wisely - There really are no freebies at online casinos because they operate to earn a profit. Since there are so many options, it can be tough to find the offer that's ideal for you. So, what are your options? When a deal seems too tempting, you should always be skeptical. Look for warning signals in order to avoid falling prey to a scam.
• Available game - You can enjoy any casino game associated with a bonus. It is entirely up to you whether to claim a bonus, that is if it is compatible with the game you intend to play. Often, bonuses are associated with slots.
• Wagering requirement - The wagering requirement of a bonus is the amount of times you must wager your funds in order to turn your bonus balance into real money, and practically every bonus has some sort of wagering restriction. In most cases, the casino will not force you to wager your money more than 50 times. However, there may be exceptions on promotions that offer you a lot for a small deposit. For example, if the wagering requirement is x30, you must wager your deposit and bonus amount (in some cases only deposit) 30 times. If you deposit $200 and receive a $200 bonus you must wager $400 x 30, unless casino ;terms & conditions state otherwise.
• Deposit requirement - Some offers can be claimed with any allowed deposit, but others may require you to deposit above a predefined sum. Make sure the amount you are going to top up your account with is enough for the promotion you chose, otherwise, it won’t be credited to your balance.
• Bonus timeframe - There is one more way casino limits players during the bonus play. Bonus timeframe is the length of time that the casino provides customers to meet the wagering or any other requirements that the offer may have. The length of a bonus is determined by the terms & conditions of each casino website, as well as the limits of each promotion, so make sure you read them carefully.
• Country restrictions – Due to different gambling regulations, casino promotions may vary from one country to another. We are filtering casino offers by country, so you only need to choose your current location from the list in the footer and our website will show the compilation of casino bonuses offers available for you.
• How much will be your bonus? – Quite often high percentage bonuses are bound to predefined deposit amounts, therefore, make sure to read the bonus details.
In case it says 100% Casino Bonus up to $100 or 100% Casino Bonus for a $100 deposit, it means that the bonus is limited to a certain amount. With a $100 deposit, you will claim a $100 bonus with both promos. If you will deposit $200 you still will get only a $100 bonus on top of your balance.
We have prepared great 100% offers from trusted brands that we have checked ourselves.